Sexual harassment can be defined as unwelcome sexual advances. I don’t want but you continued to harass. You request for sexual favors which can be in verbal or physical form.
Some people are carried away when they are trying to get into your skirt. Is like they become deaf,loose control because their hormones are raging forgetting that raging hormone can be controlled. Why should you take what does not belong to you?. She is uncomfortable so stop asking her or him. Stop go get a wife or girlfriend that want.”I am the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.The first and the last”.That is what the harasser might be thinking but when she(the harrassed)decides to report you.That is the end of your Ego.
Every establishment has their policy on sexual harassment. Please know your limitations. If your finger will put you into trouble cut it off.
1.Whenever you can confront the harasser. Advise him or her to stop the offensive behavior that is not welcomed.
2. Report all incidents of sexual harassment to human resources or supervisor as soon as possible.
3.It is the responsibility of the employee to report sexual harassment complaints to the attention of a supervisor so that a thorough investigation will be completed and appropriate actions taken.
PROTECTION AGAINST RETALIATION.
California State law and company policy forbid retaliation against any employee who:
A. Opposes sexual harassment.
B. Files a complaint against sexual harassment.
C. Testifies,assist, or participates in any manner in the investigation.
Prohibited Retaliation may include but not limited to the following actions.
- Adversely affect working conditions.
- Denial of employment opportunities.
- Denial of employment benefits.
- Failure to make impartial employment recommendations.
- Failure to hire or consideration for hire.
- Failure to give equal opportunity in employment considerations.
- Please follow up with your facility policy and procedures.