- Do not bite the fingers that feeds you.Your job is your means of livelihood do it right.(part time or full time or supplemental income)
- Thou shall not steal from your passenger(s).
- Love your job and you will receive a reward when you list expected.
- Do not throw an old person out of your vehicle.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Keep inside of your vehicle clean.
- You do not know what your passenger is going through.
- Be courageous never give up.
- Do not cheat,be dependable.Keep promises.
- Those items forgotten in your car – Cell phone,baby bag,handbags,shopping bags etc does not belong to you.Please be kind and return them.
- THE DISGRACE OF A MAN IS WORST THAN HIS DEATH.
Published by edochie99
A Registered Nurse with over twenty years of hospital experience, an author with Masters Degree in Nursing,also Bachelor Degree in Nursing,graduated in 1996 from USC,University of Southern California.MSN in 2009 University of Phoenix.
View more posts
Thank you so much.
Leave a comment